The family owned and operated, multi-award-winning Chiawa Camp located in the stunning Lower Zambezi National Park, along the banks of the mighty Zambezi River is running a Special for Zambian Residents and Citizens as below:
K3,125.00 per adult per night Sharing
K4,225.00 per adult per night Single
K1,875.00 per child per night sharing with adults in the same room (8yrs – 15yrs)
- All meals and all local drinks,
- 2 safari activities per day,
- Transfers to and from Royal Airstrip,
- casual angling (shared – 100% catch & release),
- Park Fees, Conservation, Carbon Collection and daily Laundry.
- Bank Fees ,
- Air/river transfers to/from Lower Zambezi,
- Angling permits,
- Private guiding,
- Gratuities, lost broken fishing tackle,
- Airport departure taxes, or meals in Lusaka and VAT.